Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Bondaged...


Forget about the rules. Forget about those details for tonight. I want you. 
I´ve wanted you since you fell into my office,and I know you want me."
 - Christian Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey- E.L.James)



"There is a joy in my helplessness,joyin my surrender to him,
and to know that he can love himself in me the way he wants to. 
I can do this. He takes me to these dark places,places I didn´t know existed, 
and together we fill them with blinding light. Oh yes...blazing,blinding light." 
Anastasia Steele (Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L.James)


Hair with Poses: *ARGRACE* Saki - Blacks & *ARGRACE* Akane - Reds NEW!!!
Earrings: erratic / hoop earrings / silver
Rope: !dM deviousMind "Shibari" RopeHarness **WHITE** NEW!!! diff. colors available!
Feets: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen