Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013

Everything you can imagine..

Still I didnt blog all my 
so I wanna continue here with a rare coat and the cute fox-stola.. I combinate both with the new released 
qualitatively and beautiful dresses from Legal Insanity.. 
and see.. 
a new cut from my Hairdresser Dura..
I´m in love...


Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Black) NEW!!
Hairbase: [LANEVO] LC Hairbase- Buzzcut (Dura-Black) 
@ Dura
Earrings: erratic / hoop earrings / silver
Coat: (Elate!) Willow Coat (Two Tone Silver) - S RARE NEW!! @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Dress: Legal Insanity - Juliette dress soft chevron silver NEW!! (different colors available)
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boots (Grey)


"Everthing you can imagine is real." 
-Pablo Picasso



Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Black) NEW!!
Hairbase: [LANEVO] LC Hairbase- Buzzcut (Dura-Black) 
Dura
Stola: .Birdy. Foxy Neck snuggler {Fudge} NEW!!
Dress: Legal Insanity - Juliette dress herringbone choco NEW!!
(different colors available)
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boots (brown)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen