Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

The Arcade Gacha Event started today...wohoooo!

Finally after 4 hours I made my space on the Arcade sim..lol 
 so what should I tell you first? OMG..so many cute things..  that is not fair.. I´m Gacha addicted ! 
 Some  of my new Gacha Items i wanna show you..


I´m in love with this cute 
chipmunks and penguins..

 Igloo: {what next}Artic Igloo (with 16 poses incl. couples) NEW!! @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Penguins: *MishMish* Penguin Gacha - Mom and Son
Chipmunk Mark: [AUX] Chipper Chipmunk  - Smokey (mesh avatar)
Chipmunk me: [AUX] Chipper Chipmunk  - Sandy (mesh avatar)
Accessoires: [AUX] Chippy Accessories - Stocking Cap & Mittens -  Grey


Me:
Outfit: Exile::First Snow: 9.Extremes
Clutch: ::{u.f.o}::coco animal clutch - dochi - glitter RARE
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks
Iceskates: The Secret Store - Ice Skates - Driftwood

Mark:
Hair:  Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> (Jet Black)
Hoodie:  [ dynasty ] - Nordic Hoodie - Woods
Pants: not so bad . CURTIS sweatpants . cream
Boots: *REDGRAVE* Survivor-Boots Leather -Brown-

Poses: {what next} Holiday Lamp Post V2 (with lightpool)

Thank you Mark Olsen! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen